Friday, September 17, 2010

Mistakes/ Why Italians Hate us.

What I wanted to say:  "There are 6 in my party."  What I actually said: "60"

Anne : What she wanted to say: "I have more [groceries] than you, go ahead."  What she actually said: "ho un piu di voi".  translation: I have more of you.

What I wanted to say: "check, please".  What I actually said: "i compiti, per favore."  translation: "the homework, please."

Anne: What she wanted to say: "I speak like a child."  What she actually said: "parlo come un bambino".  translation: I speak like a baby boy.

The bookstore 4 miles away is closed on mondays.  Now we know.

Why Italians hate us: We take pictures of everything.

                                       
Why Italians hate us: We sing songs on the Train
Why Italians hate us: We don't have change


Why Italians hate us: We eat at McDonald's

Why Italians Hate us: We love free condiments
...And we love hamburgers!
...And Karyoke!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha i'm dying. you all are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds molto deliziosa just because of where you are!

    ReplyDelete